Life is good at Schmunk Gatt Smith & Associates because we believe strongly in putting the right person in the right job and letting them run. Want to hit the road with a group that prides itself in stellar client service, efficiency and team spirit? Drop us a line today.
Schmunk Gatt Smith and Associates is a leading employee benefits consulting and insurance brokerage firm, servicing both the public and private sectors in BC.
SGS is located in Langley, BC and specializes in customizing group benefits programs to the particular needs of our clients. We aim to effectively optimize client programs and guide them through the ever-changing world of employee benefits.
SGS has one immediate opening for hire; a Client Service Representative. Employee benefits knowledge and prior experience working on mid-sized accounts would be an asset.
SGS provides a competitive salary, and an excellent benefits package — no doubt.
Client Service Representative
You will be providing clients with exceptional customer service by going above and beyond. This position requires an individual who is highly motivated and detail orientated. Managing a large block of business while maintaining an exceptional degree of accuracy and a positive attitude!
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience of group benefit experience
- Highly customer service oriented
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel and has the ability to assimilate new programs quickly
- Assisting advisors with some day to day tasks/projects
- May be required to attend occasional meetings outside the office.
- Life Insurance – managing existing clientele when inquiries come in and assisting the agents in “new business” and underwriting process of new clients
- Investments – assisting advisors with inquiries from time to time such as RRSP to RRIF conversions, withdrawals, claims, etc.
- Group Insurance Service – assisting clients via email/phone with day to day inquiries such as completing paperwork, claim or billing issues, answering coverage questions, managing disability claims, etc.
- Group Renewal and Association Renewal Preparations
- Answering occasional phone calls when the receptionist is unavailable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and follow through abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with management, clients, vendors and internal customers
- Detail-oriented and ability to work accurately
- Ability to multi-task and easily adjust to change
- Demonstrated problem solving ability
Please send your resume by email to email@example.com with “SGS Careers” in the subject line.